Friday, September 19, 2014

Izumi Marché 2014 泉マルシェ

Website:  http://www.izumimarche.com/index.html





Located at Izumi-chuo Station.
Map:  Scroll down below.
Saturday, September 20, 2014 from 11 am to 5 pm.
Apologies for the very late notice.  I have never been to this event, but luckily I was alerted this morning while perusing a Sendai message board.  And since I have never been, I cannot give a first-hand account, but the reviews I read gave it a thumbs-up.
It appears as if this is the sixth year for this annual grubfest, hosting 150 food/drink/boutique stalls, as well as two stages with live performances throughout the day and a wine festival (advanced ticket purchased required-so that’s probably not going to happen).
What I found notable were four restaurants that I have reviewed previously on this blog, three of them being in my Favorites List:  Bistro Ampoule, Café de Mieux, and Daily’s Muffin.  The fourth, Spica, is listed under my Recommended Eateries.
According to the reviews, it’s best to get there early, as the food stalls do sell out.
I can’t wait till tomorrow to try these tempting treats!  
Hope to see you there!


View Larger Map

No comments: