Saturday, November 5, 2011

UPDATE: Billy's Sandwich


UPDATE: MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 2015.
IT IS WITH GREAT REGRET TO ANNOUNCE THAT BILLY'S IS NO LONGER.
I DROVE HERE LAST FRIDAY TO DINE ON YET ANOTHER FILLING AND FLAVORFUL SANDWICH ONLY TO DISCOVER THAT THE BUILDING WAS BEING DEMOLISHED.
I WISH THE OWNER, IIBUCHI-SAN, THE BEST, AND AM GRATEFUL FOR THE WONDERFUL LUNCHES SHE PROVIDED OVER HER FIFTEEN YEAR RUN.


Website:  http://www.billys.jp/


Clubhouse Sandwich with Avocado Topping



Address: 仙台市青葉区上杉1-7-23.  Near Kita-Yobancho Subway Station.  Across from Grand Central Sports Gym.


Map:  Scroll down to the bottom.

Hours:  11:00 – 5:00 everyday.  But … you should call to check.  Sometimes they are not open.

UPDATED: November 5, 2011


Carrot Soup


Went to Billy’s for another delicious lunch today and again Iibuchi-san’s creations didn’t fail to please.  I, of course, went with my standard clubhouse sandwich with avocado topping.  I don’t know why but today’s sandwich seemed a bit more filling than usual, which I had no objection to.  My wife ordered the half sandwich set and chose the BLT.  The soup of the day was carrot soup and my wife just raved about it!

Here’s a current list of the sandwiches they offer which run from 480 to 525:
BLT
Club House
Spanish Omelet
Cole Slaw
Meatloaf
Potato Salad
Tuna & Anchovy
Tuna & Egg
Avocado Dip
Pork Katsu
Shrimp & Avocado
Smoked Salmon

Original post here: Billy's


Half BLT Set



View Larger Map

No comments: